Wednesday, July 27, 2011

i am not the one i was once


I am not the one as I used to be,
Dancing and laughing merrily,
No matter what the life brings before,
It doesn't matter and nothing was a bore.

I have changed now with time,
Time has ruined me and broken my spine,
I am not able to see in my eyes,
Not even the morning sun to rise.

I feel so blue and away from the world,
No one to talk or even share a word,
I am like a gold leaf whom every one adored,
But never tried to know what pain it has gone through.

I am shattered and broken into pieces,
As if someone hit me with a bat of base,
No one is there to join me again in one,
No one is there to hold my hand in this race.

I am aloof from the crowd,
Standing away and watching all,
May seasons have passed by now,
From the summer, winter and now fall.



Jyoti Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment